• UCBP is an official event of PFLAG Bel Air & Together We Will Harford/Cecil County/Upper (TWW) Chesapeake Bay Pride (UCBP) & St. John’s Episcopal Church.
• Unless otherwise communicated, the festival area will open at 2 pm on Saturday, June 27, 2020
• Vendors set-up info coming soon!
• All Vendors/Exhibitors must check in with the logistics coordinator prior to set up.
• Vendors/Exhibitors must unload and complete set up by 1:30PM.
• Vehicles must be removed from the festival footprint by 1:30PM or be towed at owner’s expense.
• Any vehicles used for exhibition purposes must have prior approval from the logistics coordinator and fit within the space allotted.
• Within one hour following the end of the festival (or by 8 PM), vendors/exhibitors must remove all property brought into the area, and leave their space clean and free of trash and debris.
• Vendors/Exhibitors may not remove property or goods, or move vehicles during the operating hours of the festival (2 PM through 6 PM).
• Vendors must operate until 6:00 PM. UCBP reserves the right to modify or change logistical plans.
• Failure to breakdown by 8:00 PM will result in $100 fine imposed by PFLAG Bel Air, TWW and St. John’s Episcopal Church.
Business/Retail – A business with at least one employee.
Nonprofit – An organization with an active 501(c)(3) status with the IRS.
Government Agency – Any agency acting on behalf of a local, state or federal government entity.
Food Truck/Vendor – Any vendor selling food or beverages during the event.
Booth Space – The footprint your business/organization has been designated for the duration of the event.
• All business or other activity for which booth space is requested must be conducted within the vendor/exhibitor’s designated area. Any activities conducted beyond assigned space, while “roaming” the event site, or that interfere with another vendor’s operation will result in immediate ejection from the event.
• A vendor may not assign, trade, sell, share, or otherwise transfer the advertising and exhibiting rights provided for in this agreement without the prior written consent of PFLAG Bel Air, TWW & St. John’s Episcopal Church.
• Food vendors may not sell alcoholic beverages of any kind.
• It is the vendor’s responsibility to obtain any and all permits required by Harford County and the State of Maryland, and to pay all appropriate taxes and fees to the County and State. If applicable, food vendors must be ready for inspection, and have a Food Permit issued by the Harford County Health Department (HCHD).
In the event that the UCBP closes a vendor’s booth, all fees and deposits are forfeited. Any fines incurred by UCBP, as a result, will be invoiced to the vendor.
• NOTE: UCBP does not grant “exclusive” menu item rights to any vendor for any item unless an appropriate sponsorship fee can be negotiated for exclusivity.
• Vendors using heat and/or open flames must provide fireproof containers for discarding ashes and one visible fire extinguisher. It is the vendor’s responsibility to obtain any and all permits required by the Harford County Fire Department and to pay all appropriate taxes and fees.
• Booth and rental fees must be paid with the application, and are non-refundable.
• The Festival will take place RAIN or SHINE, however, in the case of excessively inclement weather, PFLAG Bel Air / TWW & St. John’s Episcopal Church reserves the right to close the event no refunds will be issued. The event may be re-opened when deemed safe by the Harford County Fire Department.
• Refunds are not issued if the vendor cancels their space.
• Vendors/exhibitors must provide for their own electrical supply and any cords or other equipment necessary for their own display. Generators must be of the quiet type (≤75 dB) and kept closest to the booth it is supplying. Vendors with generators that create noise issues or produce excessive exhaust fumes may be asked to shut down their generator, relocate their generator, or cease operations for the event.
• All food waste, trash, and debris must be disposed of in proper containers. Vendors/exhibitors agree to pay for any costs incurred to clean up any of their waste not properly disposed of.
• Vendors/exhibitors are required to secure appropriate insurance to cover their operations in such amounts as they deem necessary. Vendors/exhibitors agree that PFLAG Bel Air, TWW, and St. John’s Episcopal Church shall not be liable for any loss or damage to their property unless caused by the negligent or intentional acts of PFLAG Bel Air, TWW & St. John’s Episcopal Church . Vendors/exhibitors are responsible for providing UCBP proof of insurance for their business.
• Vendors agree to have as a minimum requirement Automobile Liability Insurance with a limit no less than $100,000 combined single limit for each accident for use of owned, hired and non-owned vehicles used on UCBP site(s).
• In order to exhibit at UCBP with booth space, organizers must receive proof of business/organization insurance ($1,000,000 general liability) naming “PFLAG Bel Air” and “TWW” and “St. John’s Episcopal Church” and Mayor & City Council of HdG as additional insureds no later than one week before the day of the Festival. Most insurance companies will provide this to you at no cost. Vendors needing event insurance can contact Casswood Insurance Agency, Ltd.
• All applications are subject to final review and approval by the UCBP Planning Committee. All decisions are final. By applying for booth space, vendors/exhibitors agree to staff and operate their booth in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Vendors/exhibitors agree not to place any equipment or goods in their booth that are objectionable, dangerous, or not in connection with the purposes of UCBP, which reserves the right to require the removal of any non-compliant goods, activities or signs. PFLAG Bel Air, TWW, and St. John’s Episcopal Church also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse booth space to any individual or group, or to limit participation in UCBP.
• UCBP reserves the right to determine and assign the vendor’s location with the aim of providing a successful experience for all participants.
• Vendors/exhibitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless PFLAG Bel Air & TWW and St. John’s Episcopal Church directors, officers, volunteers, and agents against any and all claims, demands, suits, and actions (including attorney’s fees and court costs) imposed on, incurred by, asserted against any of the parties identified above, caused by any negligent or intentional act or omission of vendor/exhibitor.
• Vendors/exhibitors agree to reimburse UCBP for the cost of any fines or liabilities incurred by PFLAG Bel Air, TWW, and St. John’s Episcopal Church due to the vendors/exhibitors failure to comply with any and all government regulations and/or for cleanup costs incurred by vendor’s failure to properly clean up designated space.
• Vendor shall pay all sales or other taxes, fees, and assessments required by any applicable federal, state or local law in connection with vendor’s participation in UCBP. Vendor shall indemnify, defend, and hold PFLAG Bel Air, TWW & St. John’s Episcopal Church harmless for any taxes (including fees and penalties, if any) required to be paid in connection with the vendor’s activities. Vendor shall provide organizers with all requested documentation to evidence vendor’s compliance with tax laws and rules.
• Under no circumstances are you allowed to solicit any donations, contributions, or gifts for your company/organization during the Festival.
• In addition to these rules, vendors/exhibitors must observe all park rules and obey the instructions of park monitors at all times.
Vendors/exhibitors agree that the services or activities conducted in their booth space shall be supportive and appropriate to the mission of UCBP, which is:
Mission: To work to bring lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer individuals and allies together to raise awareness and educate the community on issues important to the LGBTQIA+ community. We seek to promote pride, celebrate our culture, and embrace diversity and inclusion as we strive for equality.