The Upper Chesapeake Bay Pride Festival will be held on Saturday, June 22, 2019 from 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. at Concord Point in Havre de Grace, Maryland.
Come celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community, enjoy art, music, food and culture at the areas only PRIDE festival!
At PRIDE Fest Enjoy:
- Allied Showcase – Meet our friends and allies who will be offering free activities, information or goods for sale in a field of outdoor exhibits!
- Live music, performances & DJ on stage all day!
- Promenade on the Promenade – Show your PRIDE. Celebrate life and love as you walk in our region’s first pride parade.
- Drag Queen Performances
- Art Demonstrations & Family Friendly Activities
- Local Fare & Food Trucks
- Face Painting Sponsored by Gabe Smith Tattoos and Hannah Ezell
Enjoy a variety of live stage performances including music, drag queen shows, and a lip sync contest at the Upper Chesapeake Bay Pride Festival!
Welcoming Remarks- Mayor of Havre de Grace Bill Martin
Drag Queen Show #1: Pariah Sinclair, Obi City, Sarabesque
DJ DBXXL Kicks off the Perfect PRIDE Pet Contest (Contest behind the Lighthouse)
Frankie’s Midnight Runners perform the Rocky Horror Picture Show “Time Warp”
CJ DBXXL announce Best Pride Dressed Pet Contest Winners
Drag Queen Show #2: Pariah Sinclair, Obi City, Sarabesque
Intermission – DJ DBXXL
Drag Queen Show #3: Pariah Sinclair, Obi City, Sarabesque
*All performances subject to change without notice.
Pet Costume Contest – Line up beyond the Light House 4:00 PM
Drag Queen Story Time
4:30 – 4:45 PM
5:30 – 5:45 PM
6:30 – 6:45 PM
Arts & Crafts
Parking is available throughout the City on the street and in several Public Parking areas that are only 4-5 blocks from the Festival. We will have a designated handicapped drop off area in front of the Park, if needed. See map below for Public Parking areas.
Harford Community College